Saturday, September 02, 2006

shit happens

Jolyn is a bully.

She is insisting that I type something about my past here. I can't imagine that anyone would *want* to know about my past. Hell, even I don't. But she told me that she wouldn't bring me anymore Playboy magazines until I do, so I will give in once more.

Who am I kidding? I give into her every time and she knows it. But I do at least put up an grumble every chance I can.

My past... sucked.

The bully says that isn't enough... *sigh*

Fine. I am almost as old as time. (which sucks to say-makes my joints ache just thinking it)

I was born sometime after the breakdown of the truce between the norse dieties (asgard and jotun). That was about the time that Loki was caught and imprisoned for-fuckin-ever. Yeah, I really sympathize with the bastard. Oh and he's my grandfather. We're not close, but I've heard the story of how he was mistreated until it was ingrained on my brain.

So you might ask, how am I his grandson? Well, I am the son of his son, Jormangund. Daddy is still around, but we're not speaking. No, my family is not disfunctional, we are homicidal. If Daddy ever shows his face here in my home (prison) then I will do everything in my power to kill him as he rightly deserves.

Jo said to stop for the day. I think she's afraid I'll toast the computer.

She is trying to distract me with a music player of some kind. Not sure how she can claim the little disks will be even better than an orchastra... but she's usually not wrong. I'll let you know.

Jerdin

No comments: