Wednesday, September 06, 2006

itching skin

I finally drove Jo out of our cave.

Even though she went, she didn't want to. I almost snapped her in two while she tried to help me. That was when I sent her running. And if she hadn't shifted form, I might have crisped her fragile human form. Fortunately her hide is tough. By that I mean her skin and her emotions.

So she will forgive me my moodness and chalk it up to my unfavorable situation. Yeah right. I live in a fuckin cage. While she walks in and out free as a lark, I am confined to the lowest sections of these caves. And I'm bloody sick of it.

I don't mean to take it out on her. None of this is her fault. Although the monks might have turned her away for what she is, she was never considered a violent psychotic, prone to atempts to destroy the world. I on the other hand...

Well let's just say I was going through a rough patch. After the shit that happened that year, my reaction shouldn't have surprised any of them.

I don't think C was surprised. I know he was sympathetc. I also know he put me here for my own good as well as his own and everyone else's. I just wish they hadn't left me alone. Maybe it was seeing Jo get ready for a date that has me blowing steam, but I just miss Vinola so damn much. And staying in this form isn't helping much either, though I think I may like this journal idea. So I'm off for the underground lake. Someday I may have to share just where my little prison is... but not tonight. Tonight I swim and listen to Slayer.

Jerdin
who btw- did not roast the boy for dumping my Jo.

No comments: