Tuesday, September 05, 2006

revenge

Jolyn came back from her date. Pissed doesn't even begin to cover how she reacted when the pathetic human left her at the dance club to leave with another girl. Pissed and hurt are a very bad combination. I know she was more pissed than hurt because she threw things while she cried. Eventually, she let me comfort her.

Holding my baby in my arms while she cried out all the rejections and hurts that she had ever suffered was a new experience for me. Usually, she is the strong and emotionally stable one of us. But holding her petite body, and stroking her silver hair, I was almost overwhelmed by protectiveness. I've never spoken the words, but I do love the girl, and seeing her in pain made me want to rain fire down on London. The destruction of an entire city to destroy one human is nothing if it would make her smile and ease the ache in my chest.

She refused to tell me the boy's name. Even angry she has more sense than I do. Not to mention significantly more compassion and forgiveness. I'm not sure I have any of that left for any world of the nine realms. No, I'm sure I don't. Very little keeps me from--

She wants me to listen to a new CD that she picked up. It's by a band called Slayer.

Damn- that is good. I think I have a new favorite band. Hell, I even like their name. It is appropriate, beyond words.

Also Jo is trying to show me how to do more things with this journal to make it fit me better as she puts it. Today... checking out font colors. Thought the red was nice.

Jerdin

No comments: