Saturday, September 02, 2006

Jolyn says I'm doing this all wrong...

Jolyn says I'm supposed to bare my soul and explain everything here, not just complain about her.

Explain everything here? Is the child nuts? The world isn't ready to know everything that I could explain. So I think I will leave that for some later entry.

---

I just had to growl at Jo and make her back off. She had the gall to read over my shoulder and started nagging me about it.

To make her happy I have faced worse than this computer, worse than talking about myself or my past, but... that won't make any of this easier. So I may start off simple with this baring my soul crap.

My name is Jerdin. I am about as fucked up as can be when it comes to family situations. Jolyn is my daughter. Her mother died a few thousand years ago and Jo was left on her own for the hardest part of her life. I wasn't part of her life then either. I didn't know she existed. I guess you could say that I have being an absent father down to an art form. You see she isn't my only child. I had another that was born in the 1400's to the woman who was the better half of me. Vinola. She was everything I could have ever wanted in a mate and I lost her far to soon.

There's my soul. the rest is nothing but hell, literally.

J

No comments: