Tuesday, June 03, 2008

WTF?!?

It's been years since I've been this pissed. no not years. decades!

I damaged (charred to a black lump) my other computer but had to get this out before I burn the whole cave down.

About an hour ago, Grant arrived. Kind of a nice surprise.

He wasn't alone. His stepfather, reigning Tascryn demon, Lord Pahele was with him. (A seriously not nice surprise.) Not that I have much against Pahele. He has been almost decent to me over the centuries, but I'm sick of having my prison turned into a revolving door with guest after guest. Jolyn comes and goes and I've gotten used to her freedom while I remain trapped. And I'm glad to have Grant come by now and again although it pains me each time he leaves and it is drilled into me again that I can't go with him.

But to have virtual strangers wandering in and out... IT'S TOO MUCH.

And to top it off, Pahele wasn't here to visit me anyhow. He'd come to talk with Jolyn and I wasn't even allowed to hear the duscussion let alone have an opinion or participate. I mean, WHAT THE HELL, this is my home. She is my daughter. How dare they?

Bastards.

Sam's hiding. Jolyn hasn't come back yet. We lost another sofa to fire damage.

I'm going to my lake.

J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My father, you are a big baby sometimes. I do sympathize with much of your anger, but I live here too and this particular visit wasn't about you.

Anonymous said...

Everything about you matters to me. I am sorry for being unreasonable but not for wanting to protect you. Sometimes you don't have nearly enough fear for this world we live in.