Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A note from Jolyn

Yes I broke into your blog. Sorry. Well not really. I just wanted to say I am sorry for making your life more difficult. I love you and I'm very glad to have you watching over me. The concept is something new to me and might chafe at times, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate it.

I DO.

We beasties need to stick together. Yes, you were right about Bob. It never would have worked. That didn't keep me from wishing it could. As for my mysterious brother... I understand your enthusiasm. I do. But I'm not ready to share you yet. Somedays I feel like we've only just met. Please have patience with me.

I guess that also explains part of your reaction to my mother's out of the blue arrival. Her in my life will not now or ever take me from your life. It won't. (refer back to beasties sticking together comment)

Even from our one brief meeting, I believe I want to get to know Maya. That is the name she goes by now, although she did tell me that you knew her as Mia. Close enough that I imagine it makes little difference. What is different or at least she claims is different is her. She openly admitted to making many mistakes which others myself included were forced to pay for. I'm not sure if I forgive her for casting me aside but now, here in the present, we have a new chance and I think I'd like to take advantage of it.

I won't ask you to like her, or even tolerate her. If I have to I can meet with her away from our home. But to be honest, I'd rather have you nearby. I'm not so sure of her or my abilty to judge her character to be comfortable without your support.

If that's too much to ask I do understand. Perhaps you can tell me if this Grant guy might be willing to chaparone us if you can't? You seem to trust him and I know how rare that is.

Oh I posted some pictures for you. :) The dog reminded me of Sam and the wolves were just beautiful. I know how much you love wolves. Perhaps someday you will tell me why. Oh and the angel was just too sexy not to share. LOL!!

Jolyn
PS: LOL is short for Laugh Out Loud which in this case was because I can so imagine you face when you see the sexy angel. :D

No comments: